oh boy! I do love my new palette from Urban Decay!
I have had eyeshadows from U.D. in the past but they were pretty bland, they’ve definitely upped their game.
only downfall to these colors is that they are SO pigmented they actually stain the lid after makeup removal. (I used this to remove makeup).
hrmph. I think i can deal with it though. some of the colors are not approved by whatever association, and arent even recommended to be placed near eyes (wtf?), but that doesnt bother me at all. I havent broken out in hives or died yet, but if i do, i will at least look FAAAABULUSSSS…
by the way, Savage I used as blush today! & that is pretty awesome…I also heard you can use these as “hair coloring” shadows?? eh? i’ll have to do some research on that one.
enough rambling, here’s the look of the day!:
- MAC eye primer
- jilted from U.D. Electric Palette
- revolt from U.D. Electric Palette
- urban from U.D. Electric Palette
- blush is savage from U.D. Electric Palette
- freak from U.D. Electric Palette
- l’oreal HIP #924/Visionary
- daiso foundation stick in warm beige
- make up for ever smoky extravagant mascara
- make up for ever aqua eye pencil in #10
- sephora eye pencil in pure white