I really struggle to move forward in my improvement of eyeshadow application…but I think I know my issue…BLENDING!!!!!
UGH. I keep forgetting to blend blend blend.
here’s todays look inspired by this image:
I am slightly in love with a bright pink Barbie lip now…I ‘ve always geared toward the dark colors when I DO wear lipsticks, but this color looks amazing. & it’s EYESHADOW. booyah.
do you like it? no? why not?
did you know you can leave comments on my blog? Click that little + thing and toggle the comment section down.
- Kleancolor Girls Talk III palette (colors are not named, but I used the yellow, red, pink, white, and black)
- Kleancolor eyeliner in White
- Make Up For Ever’s smoky extravagant mascara
- Kleancolor’s peachy pink color from the palette (on top of #7 lipgloss)
- Kleancolor lipgloss in #7, Iceland Poppy
- Kleancolor liquid foundation in #4 Toast
- Urban Decay’s Electric Palette in Fringe, Urban, and Freak